I wanted to create a capstone project that reflected the culmination of skills I developed during my time at northeastern. Thus I chose to create a 3D character in the 3D sculpting software Zbrush. While creating my character I realized I was not succeeding in that aspiration as a big part of my experience at northeastern was working in the theater department costume shop sewing clothing. So I decided to do a side project where I would create a physical representation of my character using 3D printing. I split the body of my character in parts; head, torso, upper arm, lower arm, upper leg, lower leg. And worked with the 3D printing studio staff to print each individual part. Then I strung the parts together with elastic and voila! I had something similar to a barbie doll that I could proceed to paint and sew clothing for.